New JobKeeper resources NOW AVAILABLE in enableHR
22 April 2020
The Australian Government’s JobKeeper wage subsidy scheme has been warmly welcomed by many companies impacted by COVID-19.
As a result of this new scheme, some temporary and critical changes have been made to the Fair Work Act 2009. These amendments allow businesses that qualify for JobKeeper payments to lawfully impose certain flexibilities upon employees working arrangements such as standing down employees’ or making temporary alterations to usual duties, days and location of work.
If your business is entitled to the JobKeeper scheme, we have created a range of new templates, checklists and forms to help you implement the recent Fair Work Act 2009 temporary amendments.
So, what’s new?
Below is a list of all the new resources which are available right now in your enableHR account ready for use.
You can access the following COVID-19 JobKeeper checklists under the ‘Employee Management’ workflows. In the process of completing these checklists, you will be prompted to generate the corresponding direction letters.
- COVID-19 JobKeeper enabling direction location of work (Section 789GF)
- COVID-19 JobKeeper enabling direction duties of work (Section 789GE)
- COVID-19 JobKeeper enabling direction stand down (Section 789GDC)
QA template letters:
To access the following QA templates, you will need to navigate to the relevant employee’s record, go to the ‘Documents’ tab, select the ‘Create a new document’ button, select the ‘Letter’ templates, select the relevant COVID-19 letter template and follow the prompts:
- JobKeeper direction regarding location of work (Section 789GF)
- JobKeeper direction regarding duties of work (Section 789GE)
- JobKeeper direction regarding enabling stand down (Section 789GDC)
- JobKeeper request regarding days of work (Section 789GG)
- JobKeeper request taking paid annual leave (Section 789GJ)
- Re-engagement letter due to JobKeeper payment (casual employee)
- Re-engagement letter due to JobKeeper payment (permanent employee)
The following downloadable documents can be accessed under the ‘Library & Awards’ tab:
- ‘Guides’ tab: COVID-19 Guide to conducting and recording a consultation about JobKeeper enabling direction – location of work
- ‘Guides’ tab: COVID-19 Guide to conducting and recording a consultation about JobKeeper enabling direction – duties of work
- ‘Guides’ tab: COVID-19 Guide to conducting and recording a consultation about JobKeeper enabling direction – stand down
- ‘Forms’ tab: JobKeeper Employee Nomination Notice
Don’t forget that we’re here to support you in these uncertain times, so please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns. You can contact enableHR’s Client Success team at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 1300 453 514.
Please Note: For clients who have their own tailored and configured enableHR account, this new content will be activated over the coming 1-2 business days.
A brand-new era of workplace compliance solutions